Tuesday 22 December 2015

Albums Of 2015 - Part 1

I had Great Expectations at the start of 2015 when I launched on this year's series of blog posts. For my Albums Of 2015, I was going to put up a post of each of my top albums of the year together with videos, pics, etc. As I have done in the past, but all over a few days at the end of the year. However, life and gigs got in the way this year so I will not have the time to give each album the attention I believe it deserves. Next year, it will be back to my normal postings of giving my albums of the year throughout the year, as they very rarely change. But this year - I will list the albums in FOUR parts - and THREE special posts. I have already put a few up which can be seen by clicking HERE. However - enough waffle - let's get started.


Trent Dabbs - Believer


'One of Nashville's finest songwriters puts collaborations to one side to produce an album worthy of his talent.'

Twitter - @trentdabbs





Public Service Broadcasting - The Race For Space


'You won't hear another record like this in 2015 - Innovative, Brave & Uniquely Melodious'



Twitter - @PSB_HQ





Nad Sylvan - Courting The Widow


'Stepping into the Light - Nad Sylvan delivers an album as Epic in Scope as his onstage persona - The Vampirate'




Twitter - @SylvanOfficial





The Stone Foundation - A Life Unlimited


'One of the hardest working bands in the UK - keeping Soul Music alive and relevant - growing in stature and importance with every release - Soulful & Glorious'



Twitter - @stonefoundation






Bella Hardy - With The Dawn




'Unique in Sound & Presentation - searching out new colours and directions - beguiling and challenging in equal measure'

Twitter - @bellahardy 














No comments:

Post a Comment